Zipp’s ultimate aero weapon is faster than ever, thanks to their proprietary Total System Efficiency technology. With TSE, the 858 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc-brake wheels features a tubeless and hookless rim profile for seamless tire interface and huge drop in weight. The wheel’s internal width is 23mm, ideal for running wider tires with lower pressures for decreased rolling resistance, and the Carbon Internal Reinforcement (CiR), creates a rim that is 10% lighter and just as strong as previous wheels. At the center of the 858 NSW is the Cognition V2 Hubset engineered with the Axial Clutch V2 mechanism for quicker engagement and lower friction as well as improved durability. The result is pure speed, especially for triathletes, time trial specialist, and any other speed freak.
- Zipp’s most advanced and fastest deep-rim wheel for road, triathlon, and time trialing
- Tubeless and hookless rim profile with optimized tire bed for easy tire installation
- Undulating 82mm-85mm deep rim shape, our patented Sawtooth profile, is our highest performing design for aero efficiency and crosswind stability
- 23mm internal width maximizes performance when used with 28mm tires
- Total System Efficiency (TSE) for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth rim with Hyperfoil nodes and HexFin ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating rim depth